Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hmmm.

Oh the joys of life, and trying new things!  Although I'm not to crazy about trying new things, I know it's not something you can exactly ignore, or avoid in life.  Seeing as every corner you turn there is a new experience just waiting for you! I'm slowly but surely working past this fear of mine, and pushing through, trying new things!  I'm also getting a slight glimpse of what it means to grow up, and be a big person....I'm not sure how I feel about it.  But growing up is also something that I can't stop, or avoid.

Luckily, my best friend is also going through some of the same stuff that I am!  Which is awesome in it's own way, cause we're skipping through this new territory with each other. (And God too, of course.)

Maybe I will go more into detail about the 'new things' in my life, but that in and of it's self is worth a whole other blog post!  So for now I will just update you on the simple things!

For the past few months I have had this huge blue piece of poster board sitting in my room.  I had no idea what I should do with it.  Then, I got a new phone and would loose all the Bible verses that I had saved on my previous phone.  So I took the time to type out the verses, I then printed them out, cut them out and glued them on to this piece of poster board!  I love it!  I'm going to be adding more verses to it as well! :)

Let see, I cut my hair shorter after I told myself I wouldn't cut it till March.  I didn't cut it too much shorter, only a few inches off.  I like it, and think it looks pretty nice! :) 

I'm sure there is more that I would love to write about but I either don't feel like sharing it at this point in time, or I just forgot about it.  So anywho, this is *some* of my life as we speak.  Trying new things, getting over my fear of failure, putting poster board to good use, and cutting my hair.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment