Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Mexico...Again

13

It's the number of days until I leave for Mexico. 

Though I'll only be gone for short time, I am so over-joyed to be going back. 

Those of you who have followed my blog for some time know that my love for Mexico is great. 

There are very few things that make me excited as Mexico does.  Over the past few months I've prayed a tremendous amount about the ministry in Mexico, and countless times I've asked God if it is where He would like my focus to be.  The answer has been yes, over and over.  And simply because God knows I am stubborn, He reassured me that the answer is yes.  Recently I have been asked to play a part in connecting the Sponsors in our Child Sponsorship Program, with the lovely children at Casa Esperanza Para Ninos in Mexico. Which means I'm headed back down to my favorite place, to be with some of my favorite little ones.  God is always good.  I am excited, it has been almost a full year since I have visited Casa, which is too long.  I am ready for games, lots of games, hugs and cuddles, photos and memories. I am ready. 






No comments:

Post a Comment