Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Winners!

Hello there dear friends,

I drew the winners of the earrings...

I have the winners name right here in front of me...

...but before I announce the winner, I wanted to thank you all! 

For sharing my blog, my posts, and my new adventure to Nyada village, in Uganda, Africa!

Yes, I still need quite a bit more money, but I still have time...

...Not to mention the awesome God that provides.  

If it's His will I will get there one way or another.

Through the belly of the whale, or walking on the path that He has paved for me.

I will get there! 

Now on to the winner...

Our lucky, and oh so gorgeous winner is....

Genesis H.!!!! 

I adore this sweet young lady, and think of her as family!

Thank you Genesis, for you donation and wonderful heart! 

Love you girlie! 



No comments:

Post a Comment