Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

He Knows

It's those sweet moments when my 'Uganda Bound' Fund grows a little.

Or little notes from friends saying they love your heart. 

It's the wonderful gift of declaring that my heart is only this way because of Him.  

Without Him....

This would not be possible.  

I truly believe that when you are right in the middle...

..The direct center of God's will...

He will provide. 

He knows the exact amount of money that is required for this trip.

He knows that I only have a short time to collect that amount.

He also knows the exact moment that He will provide that money to me.

Whether it be through a generous donor...

Or a fundraiser that was blessed beyond comprehension...

He knows...

"Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." ~ John 14:13

1 comment:

  1. God will provide for you! You're a model to us all on what faith is!!

    ReplyDelete