Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another One!

Hey there everyone!  So as some of you may know I have two opportunitys in the coming year.  In March I will (Lord willing) be going to Mexico again!  I also have the opportunity to go to Uganda.  Which I am extremely excited about both trips!  But I will just cut to the chase.  As I have many times before, I'm asking for donations.  For the Mexico trip I will need close to $500 dollars, and for Uganda I am estimating about $4,000.  Yes, I'm aware that is a lot of money.  But I also have faith that God will provide if He wants me to go on both trips.

As always I will put a 'Chip-In' up on the left side of the blog, and if you feel led to donate please do so! :)  It's greatly appreciated, and even if you would just pray with me that I will get the money that would be great!

Now, for the Uganda trip I have to fill out a bunch of forms and send in the initial commitment fee, which is $50.  But I also need to get a passport (Right now I only have a travel card, and that restricts the place I can go.) before I can turn in the paper work.  The passport is going to cost me $100.   So that is kind of an urgent need.  If you are able to donate to help, I would love that!

Also you can help fund my trip by buying hair clips from my store here ---> Becoming Love

I hope this doesn't sound like I'm begging for money, and I hope you don't think my mindset is that I deserve this money.  Cause that isn't it at all!  But if you are looking for a way to bless someone this Christmas, this would be a great way to do so. :)  Thank you for taking the time to read, and thank you in advanced to those of you who donate. <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p"> Love you guys,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment