Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

God Knows Better

The past few days, I've been thinking about the costs of Africa, and Mexico, I was thinking about the kids in Mexico, and I was thinking about where I feel called too.  With all of this running through my head, and with me constantly praying, I feel that God wants me to focus on Mexico, Casa, and impacting THOSE lives. If I add Africa on to my plate, I will lose focus of the lives I already have a bond with.  Now don't get me wrong, you all know I live to benefit others, and make others feel loved (Although I fail at that sometimes.) but by adding Africa, on to my plate it just doesn't feel right.  Everyone is called to different places, everyone has a different purpose, everyones heart is drawn to a different place.  I feel and strongly believe that my heart is being called to impact the lives of those down in Hermosillo, Mexico.  To build a bond with those kids, and help support that ministry.

Now this doesn't mean that down the road, God might move my focus to a different place, but right now...At this time I feel that God wants me to focus on the place I can't go a day without thinking about.  The desires in my heart for the people, and kids in Mexico, is stronger then anything.   I have more of a desire to learn, their launguage, and learn more about their culture just to be more informed then, I have with anything ever.   My heart lies, in the faces of those kids.  Their sweet laughs, and their contagious smiles.  

Tonight I got my packet for Mexico.  On January 13th, I will turn in my commitment form, along with $50 (Which by the way God blessed me with that $50 last night! Woot!)  saying that I am committing to go in March.  We leave on the 8th of March, and return the 14th.  My heart, and hands are oh so ready to impact lives, and love on some precious children!  If you feel led, to there is a 'Chip-In' on the left side of the page that you can donate to.  This trip will cost me around $350 dollars, and I know God will provide me a way to get that money.  Thank you for reading, this post and praying along with me. :)  I will now leave you with a precious picture of just ONE of the kids I left my heart with when I left Mexico.   Me and Raphael, I miss him bunches!




No comments:

Post a Comment