Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

4 Months!

You might have read my previous post 'Choosing Joy', if not I advise you to go read it so you will know more about my heart while reading this post.

In 4 months, I will get in a van, and ride with a group of people for roughly 6-7 hours.  My destination?  A little place in Hermosillo, Mexico called 'Casa Esperanza Para Ninos'  one of my most favorite places in the world.  It's a little orphanage where 30 of the absolute best kids live.   I'm more excited for these trips then I ever have been for anything.  If I could move to Hermosillo, and live like the people down their live.  With little to nothing, but yet still making the most of every day.  I so would, in a heart beat I would be there.

Nancy & I
Next year I'm gonna need close to $4,500 for missions trips.  $4,000 to go to Uganda in June, and about $400 - $500 for Mexico in March.  I'm not positive about going to Uganda yet but I would like get a head start on my money for Mexico.  Seeing as if I had to choose between the two trips I would pick Mexico in a heart beat.  I already have relationships with the kids, and am dying to see them again.   I'm working on my Spanish, so I can communicate with them more.  So if you feel lead to donate to my Mexico missions fund, I will have a 'Chip-In' button located on the top left side bar of this blog. :)

Dressed as a clown for VBS (Vacation Bible School)  ;D

I'm very glad that God blessed me with this heart, I long to do nothing more then serve Him and His people on a day to day basis!   I plan to change the world by saving the least of these and loving on everyone that comes in my path!

Playing games with the kids at VBS :) 
Thank you to everyone that has helped me pay for passed missions trips!  I really do appreciate it!  I will now leave you with, the options to Pray I will get the funds, Share this post, Donate to my fund and an extremely adorable picture of Juancho.  My all time favorite little man from Casa. :)


God Bless,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment