Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Will you help?

Okay guys, so in about 8 hours Mrs.Unroe will get on an airplane to head to "B" to bring home all 5 of her sweet Unroes!  I'm super excited!  So not only would I love it if you guys would pray that the whole process goes smoothly BUT, I have another favor to ask. 

2 or 3 months after all of the Unroes have been home I am going to plan a trip to fly out & meet all 5 of the kids as well as the rest of the Unroes!  But seeing as I have no job and my only way of making money is by babysitting (And I plan to do a whole heck of a lot of that!) I am going to need help getting the money for this trip!  Now some of you guys may not understand why I am asking others for money for a trip that I want to go on.  Only my orphan advocating friends will understand, what it means to meet a child that you once were a warrior for!  I was Keith's Angel Tree Warrior before he found a family!  Then once he found a family I was "With " his family through the whole adoption process! So as you can tell not only does Keith have a HUGE part of my heart but I have grown SUPER close to the Unroe family!  So this is a life goal of mine to visit this family and meet a boy that I have loved for a long time!  Understand now? :) 

So I will put a Chip-In box up on the side of this blog and label it "Unroe Trip" if you feel so lead to help me meet this family please donate! :) 

You can visit the Unroes blog HERE---> http://godsrainbowsinourlives.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much guys!

God Bless,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment