Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

She doesn't have a choice.

4 years old and facing something no adult, let alone child should ever have to face.  Being sent to a place where her normal everday "Routine" includes being medicated, tied to a crib for hours on end, and never being shown any emotion.  Now some of you may think that I am over reacting or that I may not know what I am talking about.  But I can assure you I do.  My heart is broken for Kanani.  Want to know why I feel the way I do for her? Watch this video. 





Now do you see why shouting for Kanani is so important?  This is her fate.  This is what her life will be like!  She is only 4!  This sweet baby needs someone to save her!  Kanani Needs a family to love her!  Kanani needs you.  




So please Kanani's family, if you're out there Kanani needs you, she can't wait much longer.  Please, save her. Please.  

God Bless,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment