Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

They are free!!

All 5 of the Bulgarian Unroes are FREE!!  All of them has their Gotchya Days and now are home bound!! :D   I'm so happy,  all 5 of those kids will never see the orphanage walls ever again!  Now bunches of pictures! :D
Ahjna (Whom I am IN LOVE with) 

My Boy (Keith!)

Anita, Ahnja and Mrs.Unroe Loving on Keith!

Aleshia Relaxing :)

Mrs.Unroe, Her Bulgarian 5, and a family friend!

Ahnja <3

Keith :)

Gotchya Anita <3

Do you see why I am in love with her? Ahnja!

Pssst!  Sissy did you hear?  We are free <3

Sisterly love between Anita and Ahnja!

Anita <3

Aleshia and her new mommy!

Anita!

Nicholas!

Ahnja helping Mrs.Unroe feed Keith!

Keith, Aleshia and their new Mommy!

Anita, snacking on some Teddy Grams! :) 

Kisses from mommy!

Gotchya Aleshia!

So now that you see how in love I am with these kids as well as the other 14 Unroes at home, I am going to ask if you will help me!  I am wanting to fly out to meet these kids whom I have loved and prayed for this whole adoption process with the Unroes.  A round trip plain ticket is going to cost me about $538.  It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me pay for this trip!  I will be babysitting to make some money as well so!  Thanks in Advanced!  You can learn more about the trip in this post: http://alyssadenisegoodhue.blogspot.com/2012/07/will-you-help.html


God Bless,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment