Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Untitled

Am I the only one who sees it?

Is my heart the only one breaking?

Do only my eyes see her tears & pain?  

How scared she is?  

Do only I have the urge to jump on a plane & bring her home? 

I don't understand.

http://reecesrainbow.org/34558/sarah-11-18


Tears, real tears she is crying. You can see the pain on her sweet face.  You can see how terrified she is.  But I am the only one that sees it?  Or do they just ignore her pain & keep scrolling down?  Do they ignore Gods call to go get their daughter?  To take her pain away?  To make her smile even just once more? 



Am I the only one who cries because I see her tears?

Is my heart the only one that longs to be her protection?

My arms the only ones that long to hold her? 



Do you not see her tears? Her pain?  How scared she is?!  DO YOU NOT SEE IT!  Her time is running out & no one is jumping at the chance to save this baby girl!  She will DIE if you DON'T save her!  Put your issues a side & go get her!  I am in tears because her future isn't one of love.  Her future is filled with no food, no care, NO LOVE!  Don't ignore God's call to save her.  DON'T DO IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment