Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How God Made Me.

So recently I have started to focus on who God made me to be.  The desires in my heart, & who I really am.  I'm not like most of my friends although it may seem,  the desires of my heart & they way i wish to dress & act are not how I am today.  I would love to be in a place with other girls that wear skirts everyday & modesty is a big deal on their list.  I would love to have friends that want the same that I do.   I dream about being a stay at home mom, wearing skirts every day, having my daughters where cute dresses & skirts that I have made for them.  Letting my hair grow long, focusing on no other man then my future husband.  This is who God has made me to be, these are just a small handful of the desires of my heart.  Now you may ask what is stopping me?  I am the type if person where I let what others think get to me.  I care to much.  Yes, their opinions are nice but they should not control my decisions.  I am aware that it's my fault for letting it control my decisions.  & I am ready to make change & be me.    So here I am the new me!  In the skirt I MADE  with some help from my mom! 

 I'm a Mom In The Making, kids adore me as I adore them.  I want nothing more then to spend every second of everyday with my face shoved in the Bible.  If I could never go anywhere & stay at home all day working on anything God related I would!  Worship music makes me want to dance & sing, Oh!  That is another thing I would love to have in my future house....I sound system threw out the whole house so that I can have worship music playing 24/7.  My dreams are big but my God is bigger!  So this is me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment