Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Don't worry I'm still alive!

I'm not sure how many people actually read my personal blog but for those of you who do...Don't worry I'm still alive! :)  I didn't die, or get lost!  I have just been super busy with other blogs like , Rainbow Of Hope, & Ready Hands, Willing Hearts!   God has been doing great things in my life through Rainbow Of Hope! :)

So some updates in the crazy yet entertaining life that I live!  Mom is pregnant with Goodhue Baby Number #10 :D  So that is exciting & worrying at the same time, with loosing Addie in September, it's kinda like walking on pins & needles with this pregnancy.  But God's got it under control even though sometimes trusting Him is hard we have to do it. :)   Lets see...What else is exciting in the Goodhue house... My birthday is coming up on Thursday! I will be 16, what can I do when I turn 16?  Buy fireworks (WooHoo! :P) Get my drivers license, Get a job.  Not to exciting, oh well!   Well I have nothing more to write!  So I hope that you all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment