Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

The Love That's Shared

I may or may not be crying as I'm typing, but I honestly can't help it.  so.much.love. has been shown to my kiddos these past few days!  Both of their funds have grown by generous amounts, and that bring such joy to my heart.  I love, love, love, these two so much and when I see others sharing their pictures, profiles, and donating it's a happy sight.  I know these two are so close to having families, I can just feel it and I'm so ready to help FIGHT to get both of them HOME.

Roo, Sunshine Girl?

  You two have completely stolen my heart, I'm head-over-heels captivated by both of you.  You deserve so much, and I promise to get both of you everything you deserve, I'll give up anything to see you in the arms of a family, being loved, cherished, and chosen.






No comments:

Post a Comment