Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Dear Sunshine Girl

Hey there Sunshine Girl,

  I can't get you off my mind, and you surely have made an imprint on my heart.  You're situation is so urgent, and all I can wonder is what you condition is like today, this very moment.  The photos I have of you are from 2012, two and a half years ago.  I'm sure so much has changed, and you're health could have changed drastically, what if your Hydrocephalus isn't being treated?  What if you were given a shunt, and it failed? Or got infected?  What if you're sick, and in the hospital again?  Alone, without a mama to cuddle you, and be there when you're scared.  Oh sunshine girl, my mama heart breaks for you, over, and over again.

I promise Sunshine, I promise I'm doing all I can to find your mama and papa, I promise you'll go home soon.  Tomorrow I'm printing your pictures, and they will hang above my desk right next to Charlie's picture.  You two have my heart, every last piece of it and I wont stop fighting until both of you are HOME, with a mama, and a papa, and a bed to call your very own.  Please, Sunshine Girl, don't stop fighting, hold on a little longer just for me so I can find your mama and tell her to come get you!  You can do it, I know you can!


Oh Sunshine Girl,
  how I love you so...





No comments:

Post a Comment