Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

$10,000

Today is sad, today hurts, today my girlie lost her family, and a family lost their daughter.  No, Della didn't die, she's still here, but Della's family couldn't continue with her adoption, I am unsure of the reason.  Her family is so sweet, they truly do love her, and I can only imagine the heart break, and aching pain they are feeling.  Will you pray for them? I love them so, and it hurts my heart that they are hurting.

Her sweet family, is offering $10,000 to anyone that is able to go and get "their" little girl.  That right there, just shows their love, for this little girl.  They just want her to be loved, and safe, can you do that for them?  Will you ease their pain just a little bit, by bringing Della home?  http://reecesrainbow.org/59418/della




No comments:

Post a Comment