Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Reece's Rainbow Waiting Child: Dawn #17-1

I have a post that I am working on, it's all about my trip to Bulgaria, but it is going to take me a while to write.  There is so much to write about, I don't want to forget anything, so I have been writing a little bit each morning.   Although that is not what I came here to write about, I want to share a sweet princess with you, one who has waited for a long while, and deserves a post all about her.

She has waited 13 years, for a family to choose her.  At the age of three she was transferred from the orphanage to a mental institution, and that is where she has spent the last 10 years of her life.  Toys that play music are her favorite, and she loves attention.   Her smile is contagious, and her name is Dawn.  She is full of potential, and would blossom in a family.


She looks like the sweetest little girl, who has friends to make, and places to be.  I bet she would love to have lots of siblings, and have a big dinner with a family.  I  also bet that she would love to snuggle on the couch, and watch movies with with a family of her very own.  You see Dawn, has never had anyone believe in her, no one has ever looked passed her diagnosis and seen her potential.  She has always been shoved to the side and tucked away, because to the world she "wont ever contribute to society"  and we both know that is far from true.  We both know, that sweet, smiley, girl above has more to offer than she has been given credit for.  It just takes the right person, the right family, and a lot of love to help her reach her full potential.



Dawn's Reece's Rainbow Profile: http://reecesrainbow.org/4398/dawn-17-1

No comments:

Post a Comment