Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

What if I told you...

...That I'm going back to Mexico in March! Yes, March 14th-20th I will be in Mexico, serving along side my college group, as well as our youth group.  I am blessed to be able to be a part of this trip!  It has always, and still is one of my all time favorite trips!  There is nothing better than spending a week, in Hermosillo, loving on kids, praising God, and growing in our faith!  This will be my 5th trip down to Mexico, and I guarantee that I will fall even more in love with the kids.

I've gone down so many times, and spent so much time down there, that the kids have started to remember me.  But especially Raphael. :)  Every time I go down I am always greeted with a huge smile, and gigantic hug!  This kid is the sweetest, funniest, most wonderful boy!



If you look back through my blog archives (right hand side-bar, scroll down.) you can read about my past Mexico trips. :)  If you click through you can read about my October Mexico Trip.  It's a post filled with my  insight on the trip, and what God showed me while I was there for 3 days.

I adore this trip, and would love to be able to go.  The only thing standing in the way is money, but I don't doubt that is it's in God's plans for my life, that He will provide me a way to go.  Money is a small thing, and God is a big God, so I'm not worried, I have faith. :)

If you feel led to help me go on this grand adventure, here are some ways that you can help!

*Pray!  Prayer is one of the most powerful tools that God has equipped us with!  Use it, and pray along side of me!

*Share!  If you wouldn't mind sharing this blog post for me, it would be a blessing!

*Donate!  Any donation big or small helps me get to Mexico!  If you would like to donate you can do so with the donation button at the bottom of this post! :)

Thank you, for constantly being supportive of my missions trips, thank you for donating, and being willing to help me get down to Mexico.  I adore you all, and am thankful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment