Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oh Life...

Life has been overly hectic lately, it's not exactly pleasant.  With Oliver being born, Addison's one year anniversary, Mexico trips, looking for jobs, helping out around the house, losing friends, and hoping that my teen years would pass by oh so quickly, and trying to refocus my life on God, I'm exhausted.

There is so much going on that sometimes I just want to sit and cry.  When you're little you always say "I can;t wait to grow up!"  and trust me when I was little and I said that I meant it.  But when I said it I didn't mean grow up to be 16, the wonderful years of drama!  I wanted to grow up to the age where I could finally be a mom, and right now I'm STILL wishing that.  I know drama never fully goes away, and I know that there will always be "hills to climb" in life, but I feel like when you become an adult they are different hills.  They don't include, worrying about boys, or who your "true" friends are.  They include things like caring for you family, and making God the center of your marriage, making sure your kids are being taught the teachings of Christ, and raising them respectfully.  To you that might sound like a hassle or some horrid thing you don't want to deal with, but at this point I would MUCH rather be at that point in my life then where I am now.

I guess you could say that I'm struggling with stuff in life and am having a hard time remembering that God has me at this point for a reason.   I'm not enjoying the world I live in because my views and the way I understand things are completely opposite, from the ways of the world.  Keeping my head held high, and resting in Gods arms when I just can't go on anymore.   Pray for me please.

Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment