Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thankfulness.

Being thankful for everything I have is something I have learned lately. Before I learned... everyone of my status' was "Today sucked" or "Gahhh!" Or "This sucks!" I was hardly ever grateful for anything. I had quite a selfish attitude. Lately when seeing how little Baby K has I have become so much more thankful for everything I have. The love I receive, knowing the love of a a hug and a kiss...just little things now mean the world to me. So today I challenge you to be thankful for something. Thank God for a blessing in your life. Ask yourself this question..."What if you only had tomorrow what you thanked God for today?" Ponder that.

A truly grateful girl,
Alyssa


I am thanking God for this little blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment