Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Gracious Gifts

I am in shock, once again.

My mind keeps racing through the times where we've cried thinking our adoption is over.  Thinking that we'd failed Nikolai, that he wouldn't come home, that the money would never come. Wondering why the fundraisers were never successful.

I'm reminded this evening of how big our God is and how seemingly insignificant my worries are.  I'm seeing now, the ways that He has planned this adoption and all of the working parts that are needed.  He had this planned before we committed to Nikolai, before I became his Angel Tree Warrior, before he was listed on Reece's Rainbow, before Nikolai was born, He had a plan and was bringing together every little piece.

This evening we were graced by a donation that left us speechless.  We have enough money for our Dossier, we have extra for the fees/costs that will come next.

There is a reason that He asks us to trust Him. This is just one of the many reasons. He knows what He's doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment