Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Funded.

I'm taking a big breath and letting it out in a sigh of relief!  Because of wonderful people (a.k.a you lovely people!)  I am fully funded for my Mexico Missions Trip!    I am so thankful for generous hearts, and lovely people, who want to help me be where God has put my heart.   You don't realize how much your generosity and prayers mean to me, but there is no true way for me to put my thankfulness into words!

In 15 days I will climb into a van with my youth group, and ride along for the 6 hours drive, until we arrive in Hermosillo, Mexico.  Let me tell you, that thought excites my heart beyond measure!  I am so ready, so, so, ready for this trip, for the fellowship, for the time spent with God, I am ready!  

Thank you, for blessing be, for encouraging my heart, for allowing me to include you in my journey with God.  Thank you.

With love,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. If possible keep us updated on your adventures. Blessings, Pam from http://www.swallowsnestzz.org

    ReplyDelete