Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Follow Your Heart

Hello there fellow readers!

I've come today to chat with you about the longing of my heart.  You're probably like "Huh?  We already know your heart, and that you love orphans."  Which is true!  I do love orphans immensely which is what leads me to my next point!  Recently, when I say recently I mean for the past 8 or 9 months, God has tugged my heart in a direction.  A direction that I'm willing to go.  A direction that will take me some place new, and some place far from here.

God has tugged my heart to the direction of Africa, and/or Haiti.  Now you're probably wondering why those two places?  Well Honestly... I don't have an answer to that yet, I'm not even sure which one I will en up pursing yet.  All I know is that God continues to push my heart and hands in those directions.   As of right now I don't have any trips planned.  But I'm going to be praying for God to open doors.  I think I am going to begin to prepare to be a kindergarten teach in whatever place God sends me!

So please, pray that if this is indeed God's will for me, that doors will open. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment