Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Dear Kyle,

I never thought this would be a letter I would have to write.  I never thought that this would be the reason a family couldn't save you.  I never thought that this would happen.  In December of 2012 R*ssia declared that the US could no longer adopt children from their country.  Many adoptions were stopped, and many families had to switch to different kids in different countries, many families left heart broken.  There were a special few that got to see their babies come home.   But you sweet Kyle...You are stuck, in a place where I can't save you.  You're stuck in a building, in a country, in a room, in a crib, where you aren't loved.  Where you spend ever day, in and out, rocking...Back and forth.  Back and forth.  My heart aches baby boy...It truly aches.  Every morning I sit and stare at your sweet picture.  I look at your beautiful brown eyes and cry.  Because I can't save you.  I can't change your fate, I can't love you, I can't show you your worth.   Because I know you are in a place that sucks.  I know your life is horrible.   This year you will turn 8 years old.  You will have another birthday...Spent alone.   That is just one of the many things that break my heart.  I wish I could save you... That is all I want.

I'm so sorry baby boy, I truly am.  I wish things were different, I wish there was something I could do.

But for now I will just pray, and hope that something changes.

I love you boo,
Love sissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment