Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Maxim

Today while looking through the pages of kids on Reece's Rainbow, scanning the faces of children I have seen hundreds of times.  Not to many new kids, but the same ones that have been there for months.  I felt drawn to the older kids section, the older boys to be specific.  I was looking through the page & at their handsome faces.  I came across a sweet boy named Maxim, 10 years old & still waiting for that forever family to come to his rescue.  


10 years is a long time to be waiting, for a family.  You can see the life & excitement in Max's eyes, you can see a wonderful personality that is just waiting to jump out & you can see the want for a family to call his own.   


This is the want of a big sisters heart, a love for a boy that I wish to have as my own brother.  I know my family doesn't meet these requirement for his region.  So I need Max's family to step up & bring him home. 
He needs someone that is gonna love him forever, except him for the adorable boy that he is & show him what it means to be loved.   He needs out of the place he is in.  How can you resist a boy as sweet as Max?
His eyes just take you in & captivate you, they steal your heart, & make you fall in love.  
So to Max's family:  Could you step up & get your boy?  You would make me one extremely happy big sister.  Don't make Max wait any longer.  Please. 

Momma & Papa I'm waiting! 

So this is my heart, this is my want for Max.   I want him to have a family.  

Your son is waiting! :) 

Click HERE to visit his profile! 
Max  & his buddy in 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment