Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

My God Rocks!

This isn't gonna be very long but! I just wanted to throw the reminder out there that God always provides when you are doing what He has called you to do.  I prayed last night & asked Him to remove the worry in my mind that I wouldn't have the $200 needed by the 12th of Feb. & sure enough He did! :) A friend of my moms blessed me by donating $200 dollars to my Mexico fund.  I love it when God uses others to bless people & remind us that He does know what He is doing.  God is great. I have no clue what I would do without Him!

A year go my heart was not in the place it is now. My faith & trust in God has grown tremendously & so has my passion for the fatherless.  I am kind of glad that I didn't go to Mexico last year. Simply because it was the beginning of March last year that I started into my journey of finding families for children with Down syndrome. March 3th to be exact. That is the day I fell in love with my Clare-Bug! If you want to read about that from the day I fell in love till the day she was safely in the arms of her new family read this post! "The Little Girl Who Started It All"  God has truly blessed me & prepared my heart & eyes for the orphans down in Mexico. As I always say "You aren't fully living for God until you are ready to die for Him" So God...I care about nothing more in my life then to do YOUR will.  So send me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment