Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Being The Hands & Feet Of God.

Well I am super happy to say that in March I will be (Hopefully!) going on a missions trip down to Hermosillo Mexico with my youth group for a week! We will be going down to lay the foundation for a new orphanage that is going to be built as well as do VBS (Vacation Bible School) & play with the orphans! 
This will be our youth groups 4th time going down there, my first time going with them! 

What a great opportunity this will be for me to start my journey, into the world of missions.  Now the only thing stopping me from going is the money that I have to have.  By Feb. 12 I have to have $200 to hand to my youth pastor & then will need another $200 with in a 2-4 week time span.  Now me being Jobless & totally relying on God & others to help me make this trip happen I will need people to help by sponsoring me.   Even the littlest bit will help me get closer to my goal!  So if you feel lead to give & help me make my way down to Mexico, there will be a "Chip In" donation box over on the right hand side bar that you can donate to.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! 
You can either email me @ AlyssaGoodhue[at]hotmail[dot]com
Or you can message me o Facebook. "Alyssa Goodhue".  Thank you for taking the time to read this & thanks in advanced for helping me get there! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment