Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Blessing A Day Keeps Sadness Away: My Camera

So I am going to start making post about things I am blessed with.

Today I am going to write about my camera. That is how I view the world is through my camera. I like to capture everything...Every little thing, all of Gods creations, the beautiful flowers, trees, birds, children,smiles, and Laughter!
There are so many amazing things you can do with a camera. I am so blessed to have the talent of photography. God surely has blessed me. I am so thankful to be able to use those gift that God has provided me with for good things. I have a photography Business called "By Grace Alone". I have done a few photo shoot for friends of ours. Still kinda nervous to do it fr complete strangers but hey! I'm gonna have to do it someday! :) I truly love my life and everything thing in it! Thank you Jesus!


Alyssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment