Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

I'm Going To Be A Big Sister...Again

Yes, we are adopting!  Yes, I am going to be a big sister...again!  Yes, I am thrilled!! 



We are so anxious to bring Charlie home, and to have another little boy running around the house.  I have to say that it is absolutely amazing how God works, I advocated for Charlie for 5 or 6 months, praying endlessly for a family to choose him...little did I know that my family would be the one to choose him!  I'm in awe of God's plans, and grateful that they are so much better than my own.

To think that so many people are swooning over this darling, and rejoicing with us, but yet Charlie has no clue just how many people love him and will fight till he's home. He is chosen, loved, wanted, and now he has a place where he belongs, will you help us bring him HOME?


We're coming Roo!

If you would like to contribute to his adoption you can purchase a t-shirt here: Making Love Known T-shirts

If you're not interested in buying a t-shirt, but still would like to make a donation you can follow this link to our direct donation page: Bring Charlie Home - Direction Donation Page


No comments:

Post a Comment