Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life is great. Mom is expecting another little one in September! :) Everything with Friends is wonderful! God is truly GREAT! He has done so much in my life. One thing I have learned is sometimes God takes things that we care about away to give us even greater things in life. And I am ok with that. I am putting everything in Gods hands and letting Him be in control. I am ready and willing to be used in any way that He needs me. I am a warrior of God and I am ready to fight this fight and WIN! I am gonna look evil in the eyes and say "You don't own me! I have something GREATER and BETTER then before." I have grown so much in my Relationship with Jesus Christ. It has really helped me in many areas in my life. And some great friends of mine that I have met recently Jeff and Beth have been such a BIG help. God is awesome and I am gonna head to bed :)


<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment